Tuesday, March 22, 2005

WeeeeeEEEeeee!!

Am feeling a wee bit excited tonight already.

The man's turning 28 in one day, seven months ahead of me, and in the meantime, I shall revel in the pleasure of going out with an 'older' guy, albeit for only seven months every year.

Still haven't gotten him a pressie yet, thanks to that car wash. Sunday was a goner, that's his game day so we're all prepared as usual for his showtime and I hadn't any time nor chance to sneak out to town. (Partly also because I got my ass out of bed only at 2 in the afternoon.)

Have something cooking up my sleeves though. Been planning a few things for a while, but haven't been sure which would work out, because he specifically said not to spend money. How can???

I only have one more day tomorrow to sort the plans out and get my props ready.

Enough clues there.

No comments: