Saturday, July 21, 2007

Torn

Too much of good stuff is never good. Especially if they give you headaches.

And no, I am not talking about alcohol.


And it doesn't help that I am not a very good decision-maker. Sometimes I just take way too long a process to make one decision, and worse, I take way too long a time just to make a bad decision.

So I drew up a chart today. Hopefully, it might help me 'see' things clearly.

Then again, seeing things clearly does not necessarily help me make the right decision.


I think I am not going to complicate my mind any further.

I am going to whittle it down to just five, and I'll crack my brains over them. It's bad enough.

Or maybe, I should just...

Fuck.


It should've been a lazy sleep-in Saturday.

Instead I dragged myself out of bed at noon and met up with the agent who bought me one round of beer for every stop we made before I could settle down for lunch. Which eventually turned out to be some really good aglio olio.

People here are crazy. But at least the food is good.

Photo0068

No comments: