Monday, July 09, 2007

Boston

I can't believe I am actually back here. The air just feels different.

I can't especially believe it actually brings back the déjà vu feeling - the one where you feel glad for a while, as if you're momentarily taken away to a faraway land, far away from shit. The one where you just feel different. I can't explain if it's 'different' in a good or bad way. But just different.

The air here, so dry and so merciless at times. It just seems to suck you up so dry. Then you feel so crinkled, so shrivelled, sometimes you wish you could cuddle and hole up in your mother's womb again.

Sometimes you take the chill right in the face, and you smile as you notice your lips cracking from the creases around your lips.


Right. Anyhoo.

I miss this shit alright.

I saw Mount Rainier on my way in. Good shit.

P1020326

No comments: