Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fatheongkongmuimui

"I hate PCs."

"Get used to it. You are not being paid to blog."

Dammit. Dammit. DAMMIT.


Now, let me see what new things I have learnt in my first day as a new resident...

So my canto sucks. I just 'mmm koi' everything.

I so swear by internet banking. Queues kill me.

I see so many new numbers in my life now in the past week, I really feel like calling Mom and asking her to buy some 4Ds on my behalf.

I am really very 'sua ku'. I am actually very excited about taking business class to Boston. Though it's going to be freakin' eighteen hours up there.

Yogurt in Hong Kong is very expensive.

The only awesome thing about this hole is the free internet access.


Hole? What hole?

This "serviced apartment" in which I sleep right next to the sink.

Photo0005


*****

I don't know.

I don't know.

I don't really know.

No comments: