Friday, July 13, 2007

Flexi-hour, Flexi-life

The weather here is nutty.

Warm one night, refreshingly cool the next. Then chilly the following. Like it is right now.

Still, I love it. I'd rather be cold anytime than warm. When it's cold, I can pile on the clothes. But when it's hot, I can't bledy walk around topless. =/


I am absolutely bushed. And I haven't even gotten started on the real thing.

I am probably on the very steep slope of the learning curve right now, and if I don't get a grip on myself, I might just slide and crash any moment.

But all's good. I'm impressing myself by the day. And most of all, Boss has given me the green light to be absolutely autonomous.

"It's your baby."

I am loving the sound of it.


It's going to be a road trip for the next few weeks. My luggage is going to be overworked.

All of a sudden, I'm going places once more. Places I've been dying to go to. I so can't wait.

God is indeed good.

All that, but not before the trip back home to pack up all my stuff for good. So I really can't wait as well to find meself my new home in the next two weeks. Because I don't want to fuckin' return to the depressing hole all the time.

I so want to be able to lounge in my undies and sip on Penfolds and watch crappy DVDs till I fall asleep on the couch at the end of the day.


But the news that really made my day wasn't the road trips. It was something else even way better.

So I work in a flexi-hour company.

How's that for awesomeness?!?! No more guilty feeling for all those jump-out-of-bed-forty-five-minutes-after-the-alarm-rings mornings!!

This has definitely gotta be more awesome than those business class seats.

*****

So I am packing my bags for good.

Something I can't really tell to my folks.

I just really don't know where I'll eventually end up. I don't want to think, I don't want to plan. This is only but the beginning. I hope.


If you'd ask me, I'd have to say I think I am one of them women who have decided to throw all my life into my work because love has eluded me.

No comments: