Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen!"

I haven't been this tired in a long while.

Jet lag that I can't deal with suddenly. Thoughts in the head that wouldn't bug off. Eyes that wouldn't stay moist and open. Problems that I can't solve... yet.

So I can't help it if I am acting this cranky.


I did feel good at work today, though.

After all these days of worrying and wondering, I think I still have some, if not all, in me.

Which is a pretty good start. All very crucial for the building up of my well-being, I suppose.

Sometimes it's all a matter, for me at least, of heart versus head, mind versus body. I just have to get it right.


I have my personal maxim. And I stick by it.

Sometimes it matters not to me if what I do per se is right or wrong in itself, but it matters more to me if what I do is what I really want to do.

Yes, sometimes it's not a matter of heart versus mind, but rather one of whether my heart gets to fulfill its wishes.

But people around me translate that to me being stupid, me being too stubborn. Even the close ones. Especially the close ones.

Is that all that wrong?

I have lost faith in many things, in love even.

I just don't want to lose that precious faith in myself, however tiny it may be.


I don't think I have a point to make tonight.

I just need to babble. To cut it loose a little.


You must be better than just getting by.

No comments: