Sunday, July 29, 2007

Jay & I

I snogged Jay.

I'd like to offer you the sordid details, which I still do remember vividly, but I think I'd spare you the envy. And agony.

It was forbidden love, however. Just because I was goddam two years older. What crap.


Oh, I so love my new bedding. Giving me such wonderful nights. Though the ergonomic pillow is still not helping my bad neck.

I am still smiling.

Well, like they say, everything in life begins with a dream. No?


I do think it all started with this:

koonie: jay coming on 30 jul
ME Inc.: !!!!!!!!!
ME Inc.: where?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
koonie: cathay la
koonie: aiyo
koonie: you DON't know
koonie: ?????

And I was so excited because I thought it was all fated since I was due back home on that day.

Until Boss ruined it all.

Dammit.

No comments: