Monday, July 16, 2007

Feeling PUMPed up

I think I know why the mood dip.

I haven't run, I haven't swum, I haven't done anything remotely aerobic for weeks - except maybe walked here and there and everywhere, up the slopes and stairways, in the Kong.

So I decided to do a little recce 'round the temporary neighborhood, just to get the heart going and the sweat flowing. And hopefully the mood rising.


I almost died.

The smothering heat and the fuzzy air almost asphyxiated me. I loved the slopes though.

I did a short one today, and I'd love to do a longer one tomorrow... but I really don't know about running out there again.


So I ran in my smokin' hot new pumps today.

No, not the girly pumps.

It's the Pumps that every mother's son wanted to get his hands on twenty years ago.

Photo0046

No comments: