Friday, July 06, 2007

I Miss My Friday Chick

"So this is your second day?"

"Yes! And it's already the weekend. Yay."

Not too bad, methinks.


Second day, and the Zzz monster has already tracked me down in some ulu 20th-floor corner in the Kong. Dammit.

Zzz monsters should just keep their activities to the night.

Actually, all monsters should.


It seems the new folks have a problem with my clothes. They had just stuffed a bunch of weirder-looking but brand new clothes in my face.

Don't tell me they think I am 'strange' too. I mean, c'mon, this is the Kong.

Or perhaps, I have just infiltrated yet another crazy cult who is so brainwashed by this thing called 'brand passion', it is already plotting to brainwash me and tarnish my awesome dress sense.

Although I am still very Singaporean, I am not very excited about the 'free' clothes.

This one, must 'D-A-M-M-I-T' loud loud.


I feel very much like a visitor still.

One who just can't stand the idea of being cooped up in her depressing hole, though she has tried to.

I need my VB.

DAMMIT.


I'd better find my new pad soon.

I'll call it my very own 'VB' then. :)

No comments: