Thursday, January 11, 2007

Six Months Later

We used to talk about our kids together. Between us, we had five.

"How's Piper?"

"How's Mac Mac?"

"Let's go to the beach this Sunday with the kids."

"Shall we do brunch at Botanics? We can bring the kids then."


Nowsadays...

"Ok, I am going to bring your Sam for his swim this Sunday. It's ok if you cannot make it, ok?"

"How's my mommy doing?"


Between the two of us, my best babe is the one to really grow up into real adulthood. Me? I'm still stuck somewhere in my Peter-Pan world, I suppose. I'd be glad if someone thinks at least I behave like a twenty-one year-old.

Not that I mind. Whether I am your real-adult friend, or you are my Tinkerbell, or not... I know you will always be my bestest babe.

IMG_4960

IMG_4959



"But Marcus really quite cute hor....I have my yahoo profile pic on my desktop, his smile so big, I melt each time I see.....haha....mummy complimenting her own baby! Xiao."

IMG_5114


Yes, yes, sweety.

Auntie Fatmama also thinks also that your Marcus is super-duper cute. :)

No comments: