Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Little Scare

So, shit happens time to time. Perhaps even all the time. Sometimes big-time, too.

And the thing is, everytime it happens, we just wipe our asses before we go on with life. Unless, well, you're a blissfully nonchalant two-year-old.

So shit happened.

So bad, it almost ripped my guts out.

But I think I'm doing a pretty good job, cleaning up myself - so quickly. And so surprisingly.


I said, only for tonight.

I remember I said that.


I am back, as promised.

With still a little bit of anger, but surely, hopefully more smartness too. A cooler, but also heavier, head - damn.

I will show all my hunnys and babes out there, that those who do me wrong will not do me in.


To the ones who gave me a good tight slap (each) across the back of my silly head last night, big thanks.

I needed that.

And I needed you.

*****

And so this was how it ended up: I didn't do no face-mask, hair-mask, whatever-mask, I didn't come home early, and I didn't even have my zzz monster for company.

And then now, I got to deal with the poofed-up eyes.

Big Guy, whatever happened last night, I'll talk to you about it sometime later, maybe in the day.

For now, if you can really perform miracles, please make my eyes pretty pretty again. By 1 o'clock.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things can only get better.