Sunday, January 28, 2007

Brunchie With The Cutie

I did cuss and swear when I had to drag my arse out of bed at ten-half this morning. Not because I was up and still awake at five earlier in the morning. Not because I didn't fancy a tai-tai-esque brunchie with my favorite mama at a cafe by the sea.

But because of all my dramatic episodes in the nights, this last one had to be The One Where Jay Finally Teased Me.

*Huumppphh*


But then. But then. But then...

It was all worth it. :)

P1010792


It was such killer charm that drugged me and kept me awake half the day. Though I really do hate to admit that, at times, the little boy did remind me of his monstrous daddy.

P1010793P1010797


I have this thing with little boys these days, so it seems.

He was drooling on over me. He was eating on me. He was tugging at my boobs. He was laughing so hard at with me he actually pooed in my arms. In my arms, where he stayed a long time.

Yes, I do think he loves me. :)

P1010794


Ahhh... like his own momma would exclaim... I is cannot take it!

No comments: