Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Vogue

Amidst training hard for the run, playing basketball on other days, struggling to stay awake for the games, cooking fresh non-yeast-conducive meals for my dogs, still working my ass off at work, sneaking some time to drink and boogie, reading up on some stuff, and worrying about my life ahead, I found time off for a photoshoot.

Ah, yes... I do sound like one of those Hollywood stars you read about in a Vogue magazine, don't I?

The only thing missing on my fully-packed schedule is probably a strict daily regimen of pilates for two hours and 1000 damn crunches.


With only two bare hands, I lugged one hyperactive toddler and two hyperactive dogs to photog-chum Les's place for a photoshoot session on Saturday morning (yes, which explains the endless questions over MSN that morning, asking why I was up so early... duh...).

An invitation out of pure goodwill, which I've very much appreciated. Though, I think he's also trying his hand at pet photography.

Well, I think he's found the right person - all my three pets make pretty good subjects.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The trick to getting my dogs to look into the camera, I told Les, is to shout: "Let's go, Piper! Let's go, Gracie!"

Ok, two down.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And then, the trick to make the little kiddo smile and laugh the way he does at the camera is to shout, from behind the camera: "Ok, Ciaran, who is number 2?"

He looks at the camera and goes: "Gooor-don!", and the camera snaps.

"Who is number 6?"

"Peeer-cy!", and the camera snaps again.

There you go. And all I had to do was just to laugh at the three of them.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingcPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then, one by one, we all got distracted by the topless girl just next door.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We all make one good-looking bunch, don't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How the hell did I land on this blog I have no idea.. But *raises hands and legs*, I like the shots of theeeeeee entire "family"!!

Looking good there!