Monday, July 10, 2006

Macaroni, or Baguette?

Ok, fine. I should be giving thanks.

Maybe having someone appreciate them means I really do have beautiful eyes.

Er... then? Anyone needs an 'eye' model? Maybe I can earn some moolah out of them.

*****

If there's just one thing I have to say about the World Cup, it is this.

Heng, I never bet any money on the games ah!

Some say I jinx my teams, others say I just don't know how to pick my teams.

Whatever lah. I only know how to bet with my heart. And maybe my heart is just not strong enough.


One final night to go.

Everyone else is logging online now, but I'm signing out.

No way I'm falling asleep in front of the TV tonight. Heading out to some sleazy-sounding monkey bar somewhere in town.

Go, Macaronis, go! I'm giving my last bit of my heart to you tonight.

No comments: