Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dr. Fatmama

No antibiotics. No jabs. No medicated creams or shampoos.

No chicken. No rice. No grains or any other form of carbohydrates.

Just plain natural yogurt, apple cider and lots of Neem oil in everything else.


I think I can be a holistic veterinarian soon.

If this works, that is.


I am getting a little disappointed in the vets I can find here in Singapore.

No one seems to really care, really help.

It's just like a doctor not telling you to cut back on fatty foods, but just eventually cutting you up to your arteries to rid of the lumps of blubber years later.

Or, not helping you investigate the real culprit that's causing you hell, but just eventually pumping tons of addictive antibiotics into you to rid of the allergic symptoms for the rest of your poor life.

Addiction = more doctor visits = more money. There you go.


Still, it doesn't mean I'm giving up my dream of becoming a vet. Though the dream is drifting further and further away from reality at an exponential rate as the years go by.

I just am beginning to believe in homeopathy, and in holistic veterinary.


Don't worry, my baby.

Mommy is here to rescue you.

No comments: