Monday, July 03, 2006

Blind Faith

Dictionary.com says:
"belief without true understanding, perception or discrimination."

Warrant says:
"Thanks to you, now I know all my dreams can come true,
Blind faith in you, oh yeah, I've got blind faith in you."

I say:
I've been living my past six years or so in nothing but blind faith.

So. Did it work out for me?

Unfortunately, no. And I don't blame no one in particular, not especially me.

Still, I live by blind faith. And this time, it's vested in me, myself.

*****

Finally. I had someone to talk to tonight.

Someone who would actually listen. Who believed in me and my wild ideas.

Someone who believed in my earnest resolution to take charge of my life and in my concept of blind faith.

Someone who actually, sincerely egged me on to just do it.

To you... a big thanks.

You'd never know, but it made my day.

No comments: