Saturday, July 15, 2006

Danced

I am silly carbo-loading for a 10k race.

Ridiculous, no?


I'm ditching hops and barley but for fermented grapes.

See, I think I've mastered the beer. It's just time to move on to something more challenging. Wine and I have never been the best of friends.

Ok, ok. Since some of you insist, it's that damn beer belly too.


I confess. I am not in the best of moods.

How it triggered, I don't exactly know. Perhaps, it's the month of July.

I am upset by the fact that I'm upset about some things still. Which only upsets me even more.

It is perhaps really time for me to let it all go. Really.

Memories sometimes shouldn't worth this much.


I haven't danced like I did last night for a long while. I wish I could just go on and never have to stop.

There must be some reason why I ended up in Velvet again last night.


I bought more books than I can finish reading again.

Borders will be my bane.


"You're worth much more than this, babe."

I know.

But how much am I really worth?

No comments: