Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Farewell

Ahm... I cried in the office today. When they gave me a farewell, and of course, the farewell gift.

C'mon. That was all I was waiting for. Haha.


A somewhat pretty wise man whom I respect a fair deal gave me two pieces of advice on the day we talked about my leaving.

Two pieces of advice that I find thankfully very valuable.

Says he, You have to know your own strength.

Then you have to ask yourself where and what you want to be ten years down the road. And then you make sure you get there with the strength you've recognized in yourself.


Do I then already know my own strength?

I have an inkling, which pretty much led to my throwing in the towel.

Whether I'm right or not, you and I will know sometime. Again, hopefully sooner than later.


I am liking it. The fact that my life henceforth is all in my own hands.

Whether I laugh or cry from today, only I dictate.

And I sure hope that I laugh more than I cry.


Wish me all the best. =)

No comments: