Friday, July 28, 2006

Checked

What a day... What a depressing day.

I have never had a woman order me to lie down in front of her, make me pull my shirt "all the way up", then feel me around my boobs.

I have never had to sit on the toilet bowl for a good half-hour, trying to force some shit out of me (literally). And even more so, I've never had to poop and then scoop. Yucks.

And I have never had a man who calls himself a gynaecologist, pry open and stick some cold metal shaft up my privates, and then move it all around. The timing of this happening to me couldn't have been worse - I've been feeling strangely horny these days.

But I've done it all today. And more.

And it took me all of three fucking hours.


I don't mean to provide graphic, grisly details.

But that's just exactly how emotionally traumatic, and mechanically inhuman, a full-body check can be.

Then again, maybe it's just me.


Well, now at least I have one worry less.

我的子宫果然没问题。

So now I only have my heart, my lungs, my liver and my kidneys to worry about.

Did I miss out anything else?

No comments: