Friday, July 07, 2006

Bye Bye, "Love"

So, it was farewell to a good friend last night.

Not so much of a farewell farewell for the rest of 'em since he's just being posted to Bangkok and coming back every other month. But for me, it is.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,


For a while, the prankster that is me tried to trick most folks in the office that he's really my fiance, and that I am really quitting because I am going to Bangkok to be an Xbox-playing tai-tai.

Someone actually almost bought that.

Sigh... I wish ah.


Oh, and one thing for sure, I am going to 'siam' my own farewell.

I've done too much evil unto others. I am so going to suffer badly for all my pranks.

So... uh-uh.

*****

I have a newfound goal for the next one week.

The 10km Shape Run.

Mai siao siao. Don't think it's just a bimbo thing. Just look at this...


First prize:
$1,000 CASH, and products worth over $13,300!
• 1 year’s supply (24 boxes) of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST™ worth $1,320
• A 2D/1N stay at Bintan Banyan Tree Pool Villa worth $1,400, from Prestige Hair N Beauty
• Phillip Wain fitness & beauty services worth $3,000
• Citispa Gold Membership worth $3,988
• AIBI Nordictrack CTX 4000 Cross-training-xerciser worth $1,988
• POLAR RS200sd Running Computer worth $489
• LPG Body Contouring session worth $200
• Heliocare sun protection hamper worth $176 and a micro-dermabrasion session worth $150
• Lotto fragrance hamper worth $350 and Murad facial voucher worth $150
• $120 POWERBAR hamper
• $50 Pokka hamper

What the hell?!?!

Vicks who won the OSIM tri last Sunday with a beastly time of two hours and sixteen minutes didn't even get one single shit!


I want that thousand bucks, and I want that one-year supply of lenses.

I also don't mind that spa membership.

I've already chalked up three 10k runs this week.

I think I might just stand a chance... wahahahaha.


Speaking of lenses, it seems that lasik is very in these days.

In a span of three weeks, I've had three friends with brand-new eyes.

I also want.

But maybe not for the next one year or so. 'Cos I just made a pair of new glasses.

*****

"You be good."

I always am, hunny. =/

No comments: