Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mumble Jumble

One minute, it was all hope and exhilaration. The next, it turned fear and doubt.

And the mind was just spent for the rest of the entire day flitting between the two, it's no wonder it's all jumbled up now.

But it's all also such an oh-so-familiar feeling.

So, I should really just learn to trust and put all my faith in my gut this time. 'Cept the gut has been feeling a little bloated from the $26 Sakura buffet dinner at Tampines Safra. Yumms.


Oh, and if, say, a bomb had been dropped right smack upon Jiak Kim Street tonight, we womenfolk might've gotten that dream 18-month maternity leave - during which ample time we could easily repeat the entire procreation cycle.

And then, after your seventh kid, you could actually plan to quit and go into early retirement.

If a bomb had been dropped upon Jiak Kim Street tonight, I swear to my god, I would do just that.

So when's the next public holiday that falls on Thursday again?

DSC00033

No comments: