Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday

Today's exactly that kinda day that makes you wish every day were a Sunday.

I jumped out of bed very late (thanks to yet another sleep-disturbing horrid dream) and wobbled out of the house with the barang in a groggy state.

But the beautiful day that met me perked me up immediately. Of course, with some help from kopi-o.

It was another two hours under the sun, but I'm getting used to the glaring sun and I am beginning to shush those silly dudes on the court. Now, everyone wants me on their team - ha! (Once again, this is my blog and so I shall be entitled to say whatever I think.)

05202007123


A quick-but-awfully-awesome lunch of lor bee hoon later, I was emotionally blackmailed into sending the silly dude to town. Why it was an emotional blackmail is another story, and I must say it got me really upset when I realized I was tricked.

So I got home with my now-smelly barang, feeling angry and all, and I was about to just shower and snuggle up in bed for the rest of the afternoon, when I thought I heard the beautiful skies beckoning to me.

Come, Fatmama. Come out and bask in my warmth.

I looked up at the skies, thought it was indeed too blue to be true, and decided I shouldn't just swear at the next gloomy day - which could well be tomorrow. So, without sparing much else thought, I changed into the bikini, packed the fresh barang into the bag and headed out again.

Another two hours under the merciless sun, and this time with a different mission. I just had to try ridding of those fugly tan lines.

I haven't felt such peace and bliss by myself in a long while. And I had many, many pages of the book read. I haven't felt this good in a long while.

05202007124

05202007128


When the alarm rang at half-past-five, I swiped the sand off my legs, put on the clothes, and drove on to my next balling session. Which was absolutely a killer, at the end of another two hours.

I am so pooooooofed now.

But I think I deserve my whites now. And a gay show coming up. :)

05202007136



If only tomorrow were Sunday again.

I'd gladly do it all over again. After a good night's rest, that is.


If only everyday were Sunday for us.

I'd gladly do it all over again. No doubt.

05202007133


P.S.: I think the last picture deserves to be one of them MSN default pictures. Don't you?

No comments: