Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday!

And because I absolutely crashed out over the weekend, I've had two almost sleepless nights since, and a whole lot of writing, writing, writing, writing, writing...

I'm perpetually too caught up in a jumble of words, is how I'd like to tell people these days for not making their dinner dates.

And yes, indeed. I was caught up in a sudden flurry of words over the past couple of days. There were words written, words asked, words said, words thought of. Questions asked, answers given, doubts clarified.

And then, there was the laughter again.

So despite the desperate lack of sleep, which had me walking in zig-zags for a moment yesterday, I am feeling a tad happy today. For one, the monkey's finally getting back to her nonsensical antics in front of the camera. Two, I don't have to gush about fast breaks and three-point plays for a while - at least, I hope.

Three, my chicks love me - erm, at least, I imagine.

Four, I am finally getting some vocal itch soothed.

Five, I have an EXTRA BIG HUG waiting for me tonight!

And most of all, it's Wednesday. It's Wednesday!

05162007111



Little packets of happiness are what matter to me most now.

Come what may.

No comments: