Monday, May 07, 2007

Summing Up

"Remember to eat your lunch ok."

The message came almost immediately after I told the dude I couldn't do lunch and I had to zip off to the indoor stadium after the game.

I haven't been this touched in a long while. :)


Tornadoes. Floods. Bombs. Car-crashes. Shuttlecocks. World number ones. New football champions. Parking fines. Tai-tai brunch. Baby Marcus. Articles and more articles. A pleasantly surprising phone-call. Then an even more pleasantly surprisingly phone-text. Opportunities dropping my way. A few compliments. A sleep in the car. A couple of misadventures. An irritating person. Old habits coming back. New friends. Old friends. Unwanted attention I keep getting. Wanted attention I never got.

Given the guilt-trip I'm taking now for writing on my own blog, that pretty much sums up my entire week.

05062007107

No comments: