Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Ex

The one thing about being a woman is that you get these few depressive days where you just start bloating up, you feel like all your weeks of efforts have just been negated, and you are absolutely convinced there is no more hope of getting back that ex-stomach.

Because of how hopeless you already feel, and because you can't jump into the pool anyway, and because you just feel so lumpy and dumpy and sluggish, you just start eating away, hoping to feel better. Then you start pulling out all those pictures from the Boracay and Phuket trips, where you had brought your ex(-stomach, that is) for a sun-filled beach holiday.

I can only thank my god that those depressive days last for only five - or even four, if I am really darned lucky.


So I finally jumped into the pool today again. 'Allelujah! :)

And for the sake of my ex, I'm not gonna let nothing get in my way.

132-3250_IMG

No comments: