Monday, May 28, 2007

Back!

It's been a while. Since I've stopped talking here.

Well, for one, I find that there's been nothing much for me to talk about. Whatever the reason may be.

And for two, I have been so fucking caught up with the other form of writing and mother-henning, I have neither time nor energy to really think about what I am really thinking about.

In short, I have been feeling so much like a disciplinarian - or a premature mother of 18-year-olds, as I'd have much preferred to put it - I just want to get the work done and go to bed. A rarity in my real life, these days.


And I will not fucking lie to my own blog.

The loneliness I've felt over the past week has brought a certain déjà vu to my life.

And it has only made me more appreciative of ME.


So after the weekend of non-stop slogging, which resulted in me giving up a beautiful Sunday sun, I treated myself to a wonderful afternoon delight today at the beach.

Well, the sun wasn't as fantastic, but still, I've got a sunburnt fattummy now. :)

05282007142

No comments: