Friday, May 18, 2007

Nipped

Ok, this is bad. Like really bad.

After just one pathetic night of sweet dreams, the usual came back to taunt last night.


It wasn't just traumatizing. It was totally horrifying.

Misadventures. Unpleasant incidents. Horseshoe crabs. Or some creepy crawly creatures that looked like them, maybe a tad more silvery-looking.

They were all over the ground, trying to take a nip at me. I was desperately climbing up some whatever, not so much because I fear death, but because I really hate being nipped, and if I had wanted to die, it'd better not be a case of being nipped to death by some idiotic creepy crawlies. Rather unglam, and I'd end up in some weird-news-around-the-world web site.


So there must be something I did wrong yesterday to warrant such punishment by horrid dreams again.

Should I not have gone for that dinner date?

Should I not have read a fiction book before I slept?

Should I not have even attempted to sleep early?

Yes, I think that must be it. If I sleep early, it means I have more sleep time. Which only translates to MORE DREAM TIME. So instead of having just one good dream, I end up having more time for two bad ones.

Yes, it does make sense to me.

P1000061_crop



But why horseshoe crabs?

I don't know, but maybe it's because the word "Hong Kong" has been hanging on every other person's lips!

Urgh! =/

No comments: