Thursday, June 22, 2006

Of Scum and More Scum

I didn't really mean to say this: that all men are scummy.

It might just offend some of my friends out there.

Still, it suffices to say: most men are scum-worthy.


No. Nothing terrible happened to me this time round in HK.

I just encountered some incident that just solidified my conviction.

That most men, if left alone and with no conscience, are scum-worthy.


And of all breeds of the male species, cabbies are probably the scummiest.

Have you ever noticed the pretty double standards of cab drivers?

That if you were to hop onto any cab at the airport terminals, every single cabbie would jump out of their cars to help you with the luggage? Suckers.

But if you were to flag down a cab along the roadside anywhere else on the island with a huge luggage by your side, none of them scummy cabbies would get their butts out of their vehicles and help you with the luggage? Fuckers.

Is that standard protocol?


Scum-bags.

No comments: