Sunday, June 11, 2006

Anti-England

I don't know if it's got anything to do with the interactions in recent days, but I sure haven't been thinking, nor wishing, about anything at all.

I had a weird dream - again - last night.

Yes, the kind that got me waking up momentarily and still dreamily, wondering to myself if it were really a dream or a reality.

I received a message at the end of a normal conversation over msn that went: Love you.

I remember I got so thrown off - in my dream, at least - I didn't know if I should reply.


Anyhow. It meant nothing. It still doesn't.

I think.

*****

It was funny.

Three girls on a queen bed.

Too bad I am the most oblivious, most unwakable, most 'zhu' one. Haha.

I don't think anyone of us got a good rest.


I am feeling better.

I have gotten more advice and tips than I've ever expected. Thank you, God.

I hope I have the courage and 'gungho-ness' to forge ahead.

And... where the hell can I get that kind of money I need?

I'll figure that one out when I get home.


Fuck.

England won.

Then again, if you'd watched real carefully, they didn't score nothing at all. They suck.

No comments: