Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Now

Finally.

The Brazilian boys are playing like kings. Like they ought to.

But now, I'm in a dilemma.

I'd hate to have to see the Samba Kings whip those cute Spaniard asses.

That is, if the cute Spaniard asses kick those French loaf butts later tonight. Which reminds me. I am going to have a dreary Wednesday morning tomorrow.

Bleh.

*****

Having options is surely good, as is facing possibilities.

But when the options become too aplenty, and the possibilities endless, you become confused and you turn more clueless than you were before.

And it especially doesn't help if you're undecisive to begin with.

One moment excitement, and then frustration the next.


That just about sums up how I am feeling today, like I was yesterday, and very possibly tomorrow as well.

No comments: