Saturday, June 03, 2006

Befuddled

"Brudda, if I could, I would have long ago."

Get a new cover for my bledy phone, that is. Just so the silly battery would stop popping out all the time.

I don't mind my phone. Except for the fact that it is big and bulky and it never fails to make me a joke in any social circumstance.

"Wah, bomb ah?" or "Eh, still carrying your bomb around ah?" or "Which era one, your phone?"

Fuck.

And oh, for the fact that the silly battery keeps popping out.

Otherwise, I love you, my beautiful red Z1010. And you know why.


Anyhows, I still popped into the shop today just to see if I could be titillated, in any remote way, by any phone.

A couple made me interested but not quite seduced.

And then, there's that Atom deal that is still hanging in the air.

Aiyo, God. Why won't you make even a simple decision like this easier for me?


*****

I have been dying to go to the movies.

But when an invitation came over the phone just a while ago, I am hesitating.

Movie invitations are sometimes not as simple as they should be.

Life... *sigh*

No comments: