Thursday, June 29, 2006

Battle of the Fungi

I think it's working, my plan.

I think I've found some new energy. Though not a lot, just some - it's a good start, I suppose.

For one, I am setting out on a mission to save Piper's hair.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My once-furry furball of a baby is losing her hair, all thanks to some stupid yeast infection.

Mommy is determined to defeat those single-celled fungi feeding off your poor body. Once and for all.

They ought to go back where they belong - in my beer.

I'm gonna cook you some 'anti-yeast' homemade meals, dab Neem oil over the rashes on your body (though it stinks like hell and stings even more), and sayang you more so you would stop scratching and licking yourself all over.

Mommy luff-luff-luff-luff-luffs you.

No comments: