Monday, June 05, 2006

"the impending excitement is indescribable"

The feeling is so... so strange.

So strange, it actually feels like I'm going through another break-up.

I teared.

Except, it gets me down for a lot less while.


I should be feeling liberated. And happy. And exhilerated.

Not sad.

Like I am.


But I knew it was coming. The sadness.

So. I will deal with it.

With lots of pride. And reclaimed confidence.


My decision might create some ripples in some people left behind.

But please know. Please know my decision might bring me to a more colorful world where I should belong.

I believe in that. I have nothing left now, but lots of self belief.


"I'm happy for you. You did a brave thing. Don't worry, everything happens for a reason in life. Life is not a misadventure....just remember that, everything has a reason : )"

A simple message over the email was good enough.

Good enough to make me smile again.


I am looking forward to my life. A life where I should be happy - once again.

No comments: