Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Want Rice, No Rice

After weeks of getting myself tortured by the Chinese massage therapists because of the F.U.N., I decided I've had enough. That I deserved more tender loving touch - to the naked skin - for once.

And so after a weekend, on the pretext of hunting for the rice-cooker, where I spent more money out of boredom on other less-necessary stuff (like a teapot, some rice bowls and more chopsticks), I decided I am still none the wiser. I conjured up more brilliant ideas out of boredom at work today.

And still no rice-cooker.

I think I won't be cooking any rice till next month.


One girl. Two rice bowls. Twenty pairs of chopsticks.

Beats me too. I used to ace my Math in school, I swear.


Amidst all the juggling of craziness and boredom, I am really brewing some plans in my head. Except I can only have ONE plan, and that's the problem.

So there's Plan T, and there's plan S. I have already sieved out Plan K - for the time being.

I just have to decide what I really want to do.

Should I eat? Or should I cut my hair?

Go hungry? Or go ugly?

Tough one.

*****

"Why you awake again?"

'Cos I know you are too. : )

No comments: