Saturday, May 03, 2008

Plan B

It started out a mere crazy idea.

And it never stopped.


Craziness begets craziness. Joy begets joy. Laughter begets laughter. Happiness begets happiness. I hope.

From the frantic search for the ticket to craziness, to the endless teasers and guesses and maybes. The listless Friday at work and the nonstop Seiko check. The heart that almost popped out. The breathlessness at the gate. The runaway backpack and the Havaianas. The earplugs and the two silly giggling kids. The look of real surprise and excitement... oh, the look pretty much akin to my favorite four-year-old's. The look I'll never forget. And then, the whirlwind craziness. The crazy rides. The Philippe Starck room. The CEO and the CFO/COO/CMO. The brown eyes. The midnight dinner. The pretty chicks. Dirty ones, too. The Part As and Part Bs. The massive dosages of 小笼包s. 豆苗豆苗豆苗. Food. The 泡泡奶茶s. More food. The Peking duck. The Son, and The Dad. The lousy CFO who kept getting lost. Keds, Keds, and more Keds. And more Havaianas too. The sexy massage that almost was. The Milgaus experience. The laziness. The long walks. The endless conversations and laughters. The nonstop teasing. The SJB and the SSGG.


I can't figure if the crazy idea turned reality or fantasy.

In fact, I wonder everyday if I have been living in reality or fantasy. All I know is, I'm happy, and I have never felt this happy. Everything else is a blur.

I don't feel like looking at the blurry parts. I just want to keep being happy. Because happiness begets happiness.

If my level of happiness reaches a high, one day when the bug finally eats me up whole, I hope there is a good buffer and there will only be happy things to remember.


There are many, many beautiful episodes in this particular story that I will never ever forget.

The companionship, I will never forget. The smile, I will never forget. The voice, I will never forget.

The face, I will never ever forget.

No comments: