Thursday, May 08, 2008

Email

And when you somehow find that courage to go where you have to go and do what you have to do then it's only a matter of time before you find yourself sitting somewhere peaceful with a big smile on your face, mind at ease and a heart that is happy and content.

ps. Just a few I forgot to mention on Friday night
Favourite Avian Species : Owl
Favourite Historical Figure : Winston Churchill
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour : Chocolate
Favourite Comic Book Hero : Robin (Batman's sidekick)
Favourite Tropical Fruit : Mango
Favourite Singaporean : You



I will find that courage to do what I have to do... when I am very sure what it is I have to do.

'Cos the heart is already halfway there, being happy and content.


In the meantime, at least I'm someone's favorite Singaporean!

Out of four point five million folks... that's quite a feat.

No comments: