Wednesday, May 28, 2008

大家姐

"I never had a big sis looking over my shoulder
... but i finally found one
... after 30 yrs."


It is very hilarious. But also very sweet.


Yes, I do have 'negativities', like you'd call them. But I also have 'positivities' you haven't yet seen. Not a lot, but enough for me to live by.

And one of those few positivities, which you might in turn call 'weakness', is that I actually like being naive. And sometimes, naivety becomes synonymous with stupidity.

Like, I would easily love to believe in all of the above. And I do, because after all this while of being taken care of by the brothers, I am thankful I am finally of some value to someone - as a big sister, no less.

And I have no fuckin' idea what I had done to deserve this.


I don't really want to be a big sister. I don't really think I'm capable of being anyone's big sister.

It's good enough if I could even take care of myself. Better yet if I could even trust half the things I tell myself.

I am only trying very hard to be me.

But if that's good enough...


Still. You don't call 大家姐 a mule, okay.

No comments: