Friday, May 23, 2008

Five

Happy birthday to you,
姑姑 misses you too,
Unless you don't miss 姑姑...
Happy birthday to you!

Rubbish! But it rhymes!


姑姑 has seriously run out of Thomas the Tank Engine stuff to buy for you – unless you want an eraser for your birthday. But I don’t think you’d fancy an eraser ‘cos you said you wanted chocolates.

But you’re a boy, honey. You don’t ask for chocolates for your birthday. You don’t ask for chocolates anytime in fact. Boys buy their own chocolates. Girls sit and wait for boys to buy them chocolates, yes.

I think you sure have a lot to learn from 姑姑.


It’s been three years since you just turned up at my door and crept your way into my life. Just like that, tormenting my girls in the process.

You’re my biggest (human) gem. And I love you so.

IMG_3546

No comments: