Saturday, April 08, 2006

Red-eyed

It was a bad day at work, that turned out happier in the nightfall.

"... I can see why you used to be with 'Max'."

"... you guys still have that 'moqi'... it's like nothing has ever changed."

Urgh.

For once in a long, long while, I couldn't rein my tears in, and I started crying at my desk.

I have no qualm telling the whole world - cos the whole world probably knows by now.


But I'm ok now. =)

It was just a moment. A moment I'll have to learn to deal with, probably for some time to come.

*****

I have an unexpectedly packed weekend.

All because I forgot this is the Sevens weekend - and I got my free tickets after all! =]

Think I'd really have to forego 'helping' you at your 'workplace' this evening, my friend.

And I think I'd really have to skip the beach tomorrow as well.

Sorry, girls. Mommy was really planning to make it a weekly outing... trust me!

*****

I played a prank on a friend. A very harmless one, I suppose.

I was good fun to one, and probably quite mean to the other.

I think if there's any Academy award for real-life pranksters, I might stand a chance.

Sorry, friend. I was under 'bad' influence, and... I just had to find out if it was true after all.

My conclusion?

I don't really wanna conclude.

No comments: