Monday, April 03, 2006

Of Beach and Bitches

I just woke up this morning, and decided to bring the girls to the beach.

We hadn't done that family outing thing together for a long, long time. Just Piper, Gracie and Mommy.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Much as I love bringing the girls for a swim, I fear everytime I step into the water with them.

What if... ? Mommy's not a strong swimmer. She has no lifesaving skill for herself, let alone that for others.

I can only cross my fingers and pray there's always some good samaritan around us when we swim.


This, is also one good reason why I so long for a constant companion.

"Hello?... Eh, go to the beach leh... Now!... Ok, see you in half."

Sounds good, doesn't it?


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


I love my Piper baby to bits.

No comments: