Monday, April 03, 2006

酒窝

After a chat over *what-else*, Skyboy made a near-certain punter-prediction: "I say you will go Hong Kong." And a smile.

I returned a laughter: "I'll let you know your answer soon."

I kinda missed you, Skyboy - though sometimes I think you're weird and you probably think the same of me too.

And I sure will miss you more if I ever do make it to HK. Friends like you. Familiar faces like yours.

*****

Made another impromptu plan for today: a visit to the dentist.

A new dentist as well, that I can hang out for drinks with after.

"Put me on the last slot so we can just go downstair for drinks after that." Ha.

*****

"Ur so skinny... Soon we can use u for a kite."

I laughed like mad.

Not anymore though. I now have a "酒窝" - literally - housed right in my tummy. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

use the blogger for uploading the photos.