Monday, April 24, 2006

Lonely Sunday

It's almost midnight here in Bangkok.

And the streets are amazingly still packed with cars, cars, and more cars.

It's Sunday night! Don't these Thai folks need to work tomorrow?

The trains are empty, though.

Darn. They weren't earlier in the afternoon when I was scrambling to squeeze into them.


And how would I know all these when I've been nicely staying in bed the whole night?

All thanks to the glorious view from the balcony of my seventh-floor apartment at the Ascott.

Gawd, I love this place.


I love my 'room'.

Cosy bathroom with a connecting window to the bedroom.

Big bed with fresh white sheets and fat white pillows. With the boob tube right in my face.

No one to stop me from watching football the whole night.

The only thing missing is the bottle.

For a while, I think I might like this, and I really want it - a place of my own. My very own.


By the way, I have no pyjamas for the past few nights... and for the next few more to come.

Go figure.

Hiak. =]

*****

Just only a few days away from home, and I'm already missing the driving.

(Thanks in part to my Thai 'best friend' who's been ferrying me around today in her bloody brand new Ford Focus. Darn!)

Tell me how I'm gonna survive HK.

No comments: