Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bad

Ah... Low-fat no-MSG instant noodles.

What better way to end a nightly affair with booze than downing a bowl of low-fat no-MSG instant noodles?

And... it actually tastes pretty good.

Not that I'm complaining of being fat or anything, but it sure does take away a little bit of the guilt from the trips I've been making every night.


"You don't work Saturdays and Sundays?"

"No?"

"So... you'll be free this Saturday?"

"Yeah?... Why? You have a job for me?"

"Well... something like that. Let me check my schedule for Saturday first... You're ok staying under the sun, yah?"

"Yeah of course."

"What time do you wake?"

"Er... what time do you want me to wake on a Saturday?"

"Either in the morning or 4 in the afternoon."

"Er... ok..."

"By the way, you won't be paid yah."

I think I may be going for a wakeboarding session this Saturday. Courtesy of my newfound friend.

=)


I think also I should look into some volunteer work.

While I'm still around.

*****

I haven't been a good girl.

Not good at all. Worse of all, I enjoyed it.


It really is bothering me. A lot.

The fact that you are still appearing in my dreams every single night - even though I have put you out of my daytime thoughts and replaced you with others.

No comments: