Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mama's Cooking

From this...

IMG_2899

... to this...

IMG_2901

... and finally, this.

IMG_2902


"Tell Mom... Mom will be very pleased with me."

I wrote to my Kor within the hour.


I might have done a lot of legwork tonight, running from supermarket to Muji to another supermarket. I might have gotten home only at nine.

But the garoupa was already waiting for me in the fridge, all softly thawed. So were the dong gus, all soft and raring to go in the bowl of water I left out in the open.

There was no way I could... there was no way I was going to back out of the pact.


My apartment smells nice too.

I have found the ways to get around it. : )


I miss Mom. But in a very happy way now.


P.S.: I am actually practising for the sake of my brother. Sigh. All for that family-style dinner I promised my new "best friend".

No comments: