Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Drunken Golfer

So last Friday, Boss decided to call it a day off work.

But I was pissed.

Not that I am a workaholic, though I appear to tend toward that phenomenon. But the boys organized a stupid game of golf and labelled it "Team Building Day".

WTF? Now we're like those bastards who golf during work hours? So I stopped after the first nine holes, and stuck to the bottles of whites for the rest of the afternoon. Yes, I was a lesser bastard who drank during work hours.

The only pride of the day? I scored a 64 on my first ever go at the holes. I took a staggering 200 pictures in all. And yes, I also staggered home at half-past-six in the evening.

Okay, maybe the last one's not that much of a pride.


It's awesome to have actually fun people (who, for instance, would act silly in front of the camera as per your skilled direction) as co-workers.

But it's heavenly to have a cute Jap dood as a co-worker.

IMG_2755

No comments: