Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Time's Up

"By the time u rtn, u mite nt even rmbr hw bad it feels anymore..."

Just some of those profoundly simple words that perhaps do hold some truth in them after all.

One year.

I'll give myself one year.

One year flies by, they say. Somehow 'just one year' seems to make it easier for me to bear.


I think I've bought enough time for myself.

Without yet coming to any conclusion. I can understand how I frustrate even myself.

I need to send that message out tomorrow. I suppose the very first feeling that hits me the minute I punch the 'send' button will tell it all.

Relief? Or, regret?

*****

To those few of you who have in some way or another come and left some prints in my life, I have nothing more to say.

I just wish perhaps things could've been a little more different.

Take precious care of yourselves, just like how I should be starting to take care of myself.

No comments: