Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Damned Pride

Pride builds walls and sometimes even kills.

Letting go of pride dissolves everything. Doesn't it?

I am not quite prideful, but I still have some. I am not one to hold on to hurtful pride, but in recent times, I have to remind myself to do so.

Sometimes, it's good to let go of that stupid pride. But no one else sees it that way.

And when you can't bring yourself to do so, find something that makes you.

Like a couple of mugs of beer. Not a dozen. You don't need a dozen. Just a couple will do.

Just like it did for me tonight. =)

*****

"Hope u've recovered... Get some medication to recover quickly. Take care."

I'm just glad someone still remembered my bad coughing. =)

*****

"... Any news from him?"

No, dear God. Am I supposed to expect any news from him?

In case you aren't aware, he's no longer there.

No comments: