Saturday, May 13, 2006

Blur

A buddy just sent me some real beautiful pictures he'd taken during his recent trip to Cambodia.

And they make me so wanna... go Cambodia too.

Like I've been thinking of recently.

Yeah, maybe it's a calling.


I can't put his pictures up, though they are so very pretty.

Just wait till I have my own.

*****

Dreams. Wishes. Hopes.

When do you stop?

And if you're not supposed to stop, how do you keep them alive - when everything else makes it so hard to go on?


My world is still a flurry-blurry.

Days come and go. The hours either drag on or fly by. It can be so torturous, either way.

Nothing real for me to hold on to, nor to look forward to.

Yet I have to make decisions that don't seem to convince everyone else. Especially me.


I can't remember a lot of things. Things I used to know.

I can't remember exactly how it feels to have someone to hold on to while I sleep, though I know it must've felt good.

Otherwise, why else would I be yearning for that now?

Thank God, the bolster was left behind.


Do I make any sense today?

No comments: