Sunday, February 13, 2005

Transit time

Am at Narita Airport now, waiting for my next flight to Portland. The 6-hour flight here wasn't fantastic. Fell asleep even before the plane took off, nibbled half-consciously on the pathetic food served because the gastric juices weren't exactly giving my tummy a good time, tried to watch a movie (since I had a personalized screen on the new aircraft) but dozed off halfway through. And I'm nursing a prettyawful headache now, because I haven't been wearing my glasses for a long while and I'm not quite getting used to it now.

Awful, awful, terrible.

I had wanted to travel light because of my side trip to SF later in the week, but my luggage was so farkin heavy. I thought I had already skimmed down on the unnecessary, but I think I carried way too much adapters/wires/chargers, and too much toiletries as well. Well, the girly girl in me just can't stand using just about any shampoo/conditioner provided in the hotels, can I?

I had no time to re-pack my luggage cos I reached home 2 hours before I was scheduled to be picked up for the airport. Had too much fun - it's still the festive season, y'know. Well, hopefully this will stop me from buying unnecessary stuff in the US.

20 minutes to take-off. I need to finish up my free ice-cold Sapporo (courtesy of the club lounge I have access to, which also provides me this free internet access... wow, the benefits of frequent flyers) before I rush for the gate.

Mmmm...

No comments: