Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Frisco?

The weather is getting really chilly here. Stepping out of the hotel for less than five minutes, I could literally feel my un-gloved hands and un-scarfed face freezing up. It doesn't look it, but it's about 32 degree Farenheit, which makes it about 0 to 1 degree Celsius back home.

It's 6.30 Tuesday morning, and I'm sitting in Starbucks next door, sipping piping-hot venti skinny latte, checking emails, working on my finances, and trying to catch folks online over msn. It is still dark outside, but probably in about 20 minutes, day will break. And it'll be another horribly boring day at work - I almost died yesterday, and I asked my boss if I could skip the next meeting. He probably thought I was kidding, but unbeknownst to him, I do have something up my sleeves... heh heh heh.

Yes, I'm working out my finances here in Starbucks. Not that I'm guilty over spending on a venti latte here in the US, but I'm terribly upset at myself for spending uncontrollably over Christmas last December. Too many nice pressies and surprises. My post-career plans for myself will fail if I do not start saving some dough now. Grrrrr...

Now, I'm re-considering my plans for Frisco. =(

No comments: